Instructions to Submit your application
- Please follow the Rules. Click here to view rules
- Download the application (as you prefer- .doc or .pdf or .odt)
- Complete your application of the given format
- Please do not exceed the word limit (your application will be uploaded to the evaluation system and text which is over and above the given limit maybe lost)
*Note: include only text in the application
Contact ICTA if you have any questions or queries with regard to completing your application.
You can nominate as many products and services as you like. Please use a separate application form for each product/ service.
- Supporting materials such as videos, documents and PowerPoint presentations can be attached and send with the application via email and hardware material (devices, CDs,DVDs etc) if any, should be handover under separate cover to - 'Content Manager', Information and Communication Technology Agency of Sri Lanka, 160/24, Kirimandala Mawatha, Colomob 05. Before 12 noon by Monday 15th October 2012. ICTA will not be liable to pay for any mailing or transport costs. All products must be mailed/ couriered or delivered at the cost of the sender.
- In the supporting materials please mention the product name, contact person and contact details of the applicant
* Note: Include an installation guide and user manual relating to the product if needed and provide user access information (username and password) where needed to be tested.
- If your product/ application needs to be installed and you would like to do this yourself you may call over at the ICTA between the 01st October - 15th October 2012 . Please call us for a prior appointment..
* Although the products itself maybe in English or in a local language the application form has to be completed in English since the Panel of Jurors comprise both local and international experts.
Click on the icon/link to download the application form.